"Art is the human disposition of sensible or intelligible matter for an esthetic end."
~ James Joyce
Ocean Sound Pictures is dedicated to telling good stories, capturing fresh images and depicting multifaceted characters in order to create works of art that challenge our preconceived notions of modern life and the human experience. Whether existential, experimental, political, mainstream or even spiritual in nature, the stories we seek to tell are always edgy, convincing, meaningful and full of life.
• The History of Camp Starry Lake
• Six Chairs, a comedic drama. A story of six friends in their mid-thirties.
• The State, a look at seven geniuses.
• [Title Pending]: A science fiction/thriller, in which an agent for the government begins to suspect he has been the subject of a clandestine experiment.
• [Title Pending.] A short film about a Native American in Alaska.
• [Title Pending.] A film about how love tears people apart.
Productions for Film and the Stage (in association with Majestic Productions):
• [Title Pending]: A play about two Wisconsin families that get together once a year.